Transfer of technologies
We will develop software, applications, and intelligent algorithms for your hardware; we will deliver a complete solution integrating software and hardware into the unique unit; we ensure exclusivity, specificity, and the highest functionality never achievable using the common, universal market solutions.
- Image and video processing in real-time
- Automated defectoscopy
- Automated character and symbol location and recognition, object recognition
- Inpainting (a reconstruction of damaged images, filling of missing parts)
- Classification (of objects) and pattern recognition
- Super-resolution, fusion and other methods used to enhance image quality
- Automatic control and management
- Fuzzy control
- Systems for autonomous decision-making
- Automatic expert systems
- Data analysis
- Statistical and non-statistical data analysis
- Data-mining and explorative analysis
- Advanced analysis including big data processing
- Time-series analysis and predictions
- Market segmentation
- Signal analysis and processing
- Noise reduction
- Analysis of signal components and channels
- Determination of signal model
Automated car plate number recognition (2016 – 2017)
Partner: CGI IT Czech Republic s.r.o.
Design and implementation of software, which localizes a registration plate in an image and recognizes particular characters. The process can work any season, weather and day-time. The recognition is not depending on the country format of the plate.
Surfaces tessellation and ray tracing optimization (2015 – 2017)
Partner: Varroc Lighting Systems, s.r.o.
Image processing in the industrial production process. There were two tasks realized during the solution. The first one performs an approximation of light ray tracing process, the second one on the tessellation of parametrical surfaces during a design.
Jewelry stones classification (2011 – 2015)
Partner: „NDA agreement“
Design and implementation of own methods and their comparison with standard machine-learning based approaches in the process of detection and classification of optically recognizable damages of jewelry stones with precision over 99% and high frequency over 200 produced stones per second. During the solution of the project, we also participated in the evaluation of the suitable industrial device capturing stone images.
A recognition of characters engraved on ingots (2011 – 2012)
Partner: KMC Group s.r.o.
The project aimed at the automated recognition of the marking engraved on an ingot. The ingot is scanned within a wide temperature range and our proposed software provides the verification of engraved symbols.
- Web-pages of the image-processing group
- Web pages with demonstrations of the image-processing group
- FB pages of the image-processing group
Updated: 16. 05. 2018